Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIK - Thank Goodness Its Kiki

Here is Kiki's Easter photo! Cute little thing! That Easter basket was mine when I was 5! Kiki loves playing with those bunny ears!! Two years ago I made a basket for my best friends little girl. She was turning one right around Easter, so I made her an Easter basket full of toys and goodies. There was a plush duck with bunny ears in the basket...the only problem was that Kiki thought it was hers! I kept noticing the duck was missing. She kept dragging it out...but she didn't want to duck...she wanted the bunny ears off the duck. I finally let Kiki have the duck. She ripped the bunny ears off...and now it is her 2nd favorite toy!!! Cwazy wabbit!!! I have no idea what happened to the duck. Kiki will carry the bunny ears around in her mouth wanting you to throw them for her....she is a strange little cat!

4 comments:

Jan said...

What a little cutie she is. Cats do the strangest things!!!

Unknown said...

That is sooooooooooooo cute. The Easter kitty!
Well??????? Guess you're still getting your post together about last night. Look who's anxious after it took me 2 weeks to do my journey. LOL

Victoria Williams said...

You saved an Easter basket from when you were five? Wow! I'm impressed.
Kiki is a darling. Of course she loves playing with bunny ears. Don't we all? Ha ha.

Dirt Princess said...

Jan - She is part dog, part rabbit, part cat!!! LOL!

RG - The garden club post it finally up!

K&V - Actually...my mom saved the basket for me! She still has all of my dolls as well...and 9 cabbage patch kids!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List