Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

A little blogging fun

I want to do something fun! Ginger over @ Law of the Land and I have discussed having a little adventure. I am going to purchase a little something (not sure what yet) and we are going to send it around to our blogging buds. Something small and lightweight that can be easily shipped. I am going to ship it to Ginger, and she is going to photograph it in her yard, do a post on it, and then she will select another blogger to ship it to. That blogger will also photograph it in their yard, post it and so on. We will link each other to the post, and name each post the same. Example: Where Waldo - Satsuma, Alabama...just an example. That way if we come across it on blog rolls we will know. Make sense? I will enclose a list for everyone to sign so we can see where our "thing" goes. We will send it around for 6 months. After the 6 months, the person who has it on that date will ship it back to me. I will then do a post telling about where our "thing" has gone. I think it will be fun to see where all it ends up! I am going today to find something that will work for our little idea. So what do ya'll think...FUN? Will ya'll have a little fun with me and Ginger?

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Great idea. If you all want the foothills of Idaho represented, give me a shout! I'll make your "object" look good out here in the Northwest. LOL Teresa

Ginger said...

I can't wait! You are so creative!!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

I'd love to join you!! Count me in.

Vonnie said...

Sound like fun. Count me in!

Heather said...

I'm in! The item could be photographed in west central Idaho too! Maybe next to Ollie, the a-hole pygmy goat that only loves my husband. Sounds like a fun adventure!

tina said...

Sounds interesting.

Linda Lunda said...

WOW!!! What a great Idea!
Maby something for us in sweden to copy?
Hihi.. yep.. I think so :O)!
Linda

Carol Murdock said...

Sounds delightful!
Carol

sowing the seeds said...

What a great idea! I'd love to be a part of this too if you are accepting Aussies :)

Dirt Princess said...

Guys I am SO glad ya'll are wanting to participate. This is open to EVERYONE. Every country, and every blogger. That will be the exciting part. I am getting ready to do the FIRST post...WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BILBO? Check back in a bit! I am soooo excited!

Unknown said...

I so want to play!!!

Lisa Blair said...

OMG - this does sound like fun. I wanna do it, too!!

MILLIE said...

What a neat idea. Are you going to send him north to shiver in the snow?

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List