Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Scooter & Skeeter

Saturday when we were hunting we saw 2 little baby rabbits. They are tiny. The patch where we found them was swarming with hawks, which eat rabbits. There were also tons of coyote tracks and other signs that coyotes had been there. Well I just couldn't leave them there to be eaten. So I put them in my pocket, and brought them home. We are going to keep them until they are a little bigger, and them take them to the camphouse and let them go. We named them Scooter and Skeeter. They are so sweet. Scooter Scooter
Skeeter and Scooter.
Skeeter is not a outgoing as Scooter is. Scooter will hop up to me and sit on my leg...Skeeter....well she just sits there.

9 comments:

Prairie Chicken... said...

awwwwww bebe bunnies! How cute are they!?! Gimmee!!!

Vonnie said...

Easter bunnies! What a great find. Your camphouse ay be teamng with rabbits this time next year.

Unknown said...

LOL they are adorable. I'm such a sucker for little fuzzies. Even if they do eat everything in sight (that they can reach). The deer do the taller things and take over where the wabbits leave off!
I do love rabbits - each of us kids had one of our own growing up!

Becca's Dirt said...

How cool is that to have real baby bunnies at Easter.

Susie said...

They are so darn cute! I love those little bun-buns!!!

Jesikarena said...

too sweet!

Ginger said...

Cute!!!!!!!! Oh I bet they'll love your backyard! How sweet of you to save them. What does Kiki think?

Dirt Princess said...

Prarie Girl - Aren't they precious

Vonnie - I am just glad the hawks/coyotes didn't get them.

RG- I like any kind of baby animal...so sweet

Becca - pretty strange we found them right at Easter

Susie - Scooter loves to be loves...Skeeter is coming around

Jesikarena - I know!!! Sweet babies

Ginger - I have them inside for the time being because they are so tiny. Kiki didn't know they existed until this morning...she was more scared of them! LOL!

Kara said...

They are so cute!!!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List