Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Friendship Award

Tootsie over at http://tootsietime.blogspot.com/ has given me...ME and award. I am really honored. I think it is so neat to get an award. It is just neat to think that people do enjoy what you have to say, and I am very honored by that. I have made so made wonderful blog friends, and I just love all of you. I am amazed by all the things I have learned from all of you, the plants every grows in every zone, in every country. Blogging it such an amazing experience. I have said it before, and I will say it again...Blogging is my virtual get away, a vacation at my finger tips. So thanks for visiting my blog.
The award is a friendship award, and here are the details:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggranizement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So now I must pick 8 bloggers to pass the award along to. I will do that by the end of the day.....right after I catch up on reading blogs from the weekend :).
Thanks Tootsie :)

2 comments:

tina said...

Congrats on your award. Blogging is really very fun, especially the social networking.

Cathy S. said...

Congrats on your award, it is fun to interact with other bloggers.

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List