Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Let the festivities begin!

Mandy's bridal tea was yesterday. I had so much fun. I got to meet a lot of new people. Her grandmother's friend made all the flower arrangements, and they were gorgeous. Looks like FTD to me! Love the orange gerbera
Can you see that the "vase" is actually a watermelon? This was my fave
Table arrangements
The Dirt Princess, The Dirt Queen, Mandy (isn't she beautiful), Mandy's mother and grandmother. We were all looking different ways because there were 3 cameras, and you just never know where to look!!!
There are so many showers and parties coming up. Weddings are so much fun!

3 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

What fun. That is a gorgeous orange gerbera!

cherry said...

looks like lots of fun love that shade of pink on you .

Susie said...

I think you all look beautiful!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List