Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Springing up!

I went outside yesterday to water my little baby seeds....and much to my surprise half of them are coming up! AFTER 3 DAYS! I just planted them late Saturday afternoon. This is just amazing to me! Cosmos
Zinnia's (that I saved from my plants)
I also noticed more plants waking up from hibernation while I was out
Gloriosa Lily
Gerber Daisy
Jet Fire Daffodil (planted about 3 weeks ago as a bulb)
And my amaryllis from WC Gardener....its about to bloom:)
I really didn't expect the seeds to germinate so quickly! I was planning on checking after a week. By the rate they are going they may be blooming on Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Girl, you have a green thumb!!I wish veggie seeds germinated as quickly as flower seeds -- all of my flower seeds are up, and some of the veggies, but I've been waiting two weeks for peppers, and only have one eggplant up!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List