Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just another Manic Monday

Last summer I bought these hanging buckets from the dollar store. I planted petunias in them...and honestly forgot about them over the winter. Much to my suprise yesterday, I noticed that they had survived the winter and were now blooming. I don't know why I just now noticed them...I guess I have been too busy looking down instead of up!
I have 3 on this fence and 2 on another
This is an old milk jug that I got from Eric's mom. She also had a basket with some succulents in it. I took them and planted them in the milk jug.
When I got home yesterday I busted up the old rock edging that was around the front bed. I removed all the rocks and placed them around the rose bed. It looks a lot better than what I had. Now I just need to get my trellis up for the climbing roses.

3 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Those containers are hard to come by. It looks nice with the succulents planted in the jug. I love those rocks and I am using them around my beds as well. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so nice - and warm! We are having snow again. Rats.

My Mother's Garden said...

Love those containers! They look so whimsical hanging on the fence. The angel is pretty too, I imagine when she's surrounded by flowers she must be beautiful!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List