Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

This dinner brought to you by.....

....... my fellow blog friends....Becky @ A Southern Garden by Becca http://beccasgardenspot.blogspot.com/ and Marilyn @ Wheelchair Gardener http://wcgardener.blogspot.com/. I had a great visit with Marilyn and her husband yesterday afternoon. They shared some garden goodies with me.....
Potatoes, Lettuce, Dill & Onion
Look at those babies!
And peas!!!! Becca shared some fresh squash from her garden with me, so The Hunter and I had a great dinner! He fried up some deer meat, and I cooked the potatoes.... I sliced the squash, onions and threw in the dill...and Wha- lah....dinner is served. I saved the peas and lettuce for tonight. Marilyn also shared some plants with me. Impatiens, Begonia, 2 hydrangeas, Black Eyes Susan Vine, Hollyhock, the other 3 plants, I can't remember what they were (sorry I was too excited!). One is a ground cover that has yellow blooms...I do remember that much! I can't wait to get all of this in the ground Saturday.
Darla @ http://familyandflowers.blogspot.com/ wanted to see big shots of the garden....so check them out in the next post.....

4 comments:

Marilyn Jones said...

The ground cover is "Baskets of Gold."

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Yum!! Sounds like a great visit.

Dirt Princess said...

Marilyn - Thanks

Becca's Dirt said...

It sounds so good to me - Yum. So glad you enjoyed them. Becca

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List