Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIK - Thank Goodness Its Kiki

We have one of Kiki's toys hanging from the ceiling fan in the living room. It is a seagull. She loves to attack it and bat at it. I caught her in action last week. It is pretty funny. Sorry it is SO dark, but I could see here fine, until I looked through the camera and realized how dark it was. She realizes I am watching her and starts to show off.....you starts cutting flips!!! She does this 3 or 4 times. You can catch her flips around the 43, 56, & 1:06 marks. It is pretty funny. And don't mind the "club" music...I was cleaning and I like to blast the tv while doing so .

8 comments:

Dirt Princess said...

Ok so it is REALLY dark...sorry. It wasn't that dark on my computer. It seems to have darkened once I uploaded it. I will do better next time

Susie said...

I think that is too cute! Love your music choice too!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

She's so cute! I love watching cats play like that, more entertaining than tv.
It's fun trying out videos on here isn't it?

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I can't see it on the video, DP... BUT --I can visualize just how funny it must be. Kiki is probably going round and round chasing that seagull around... Must be CUTE!!!!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

Awww at least you tried. I don't even know how to upload a video so good for you! -Jackie

Dirt Princess said...

I am going to try this again....this time I will turn the light on

walk2write said...

I could see some of her antics. Cute! I've taken some videos of insects, grandson, daughter and various other things and people but haven't tried one of the cat yet. The videos do take a long time to upload to Blogger.

NatureStop said...

The video was really cute..enjoyed Kiki's flips...

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List