Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

North Mobile Garden Society Pre-Tour - Lister

Welcome back to the 6th and final garden. If you missed them you can find them under the label North Mobile Garden Society. This is only the 4th pre-tour post, the 2 other gardens were on previous posts.
Anne Lister's garden is not your typical garden. It is very green and lush. She doesn't have many blooming plants. She has such a variety of green lush shrubs, plants, etc. It is such a peaceful garden to me. I think we have such a range of gardens on this tour. Each yard is unique, and shows their taste.
I love how Anne used this ladder to display knick knacks
Anne and her husband built this area up years ago. It makes such a great sitting area. We often don't think to build up....it adds great dimension.
I love all the shades of green, with a splash of purple mixed in
I adore these stepping stones. I need to find out where she got them...they are great! I am going to come over in the middle of the night and swap them out with my plain boring ones....maybe she won't notice ;).
That's all folks. The tour will began Saturday at 10am, and it will be over at 4pm. I am so excited! Hopefully I will have some great photos for you all on Monday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mornin' DP what a great tour you gave. This last one your were right on - very peaceful. The trees are absolutely gorgeous the way they bow on top. The built up sitting area is wonderful. Why can't I think of all these things? Guess that's why I blog to see everyone elses. Thanks for sharing all of these fantastic gardens.

Dirt Princess said...

RG - I am always getting ideas from other gardeners. Amazing what some people come up with

Jesikarena said...

I am lovin the sitting area that they built up! Thats a great idea! I have gotten so many ideas from these garden tour posts! Thank you for taking us with you!

Melanie said...

I can only aspire to have such a great space.

Becca's Dirt said...

Nice sitting area they built up. The Listers have a nice place.

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List