Karrita at My Mothers Garden gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. I feel honored to get awards, because I am still amazed people read my blog...LOL! You MUST check out her blog, she is AMAZINGLY talented. SHe makes beautiful sculptures and yard art, you can buy her creations on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18206288&ref=em. As part of the award I'm supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers that I truly enjoy reading and love the looks of their blog or their helpfulness. So here goes. I hope you check out my random list and enjoy their blogs as much as I do:If you'd like to pass the award on to a favorite new blogger, these are the suggested rules. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. So Here goes my 15
1) Melanie Ellissa @ A Glimpse of My Life....just found her blog, it is great. She is a fellow Alabama bloggers
2) Maggie Elizabeth is another Alabama blogger, and also a friend if Melanie Ellissa...they are great so check them out
3) Florida Sue @ Luxe Lanai she has a wonderful place down in...you guessed it..Florida
4)Tracy @ A Comfy Little Place of my Own she always has great ideas!
5) Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch Susan is just unreal....you just need to check it out for yourself
6) Donna Lynn @ Blushing Rose Antiques precious blog, she is always turning trash to treasure 7) Jen @ Candlelit Cottage has a great cottage and garden
8) Mama @ Casa Dolce Casa oh the places she has been!!! Great travels and great photos
9) Teresa @ Cherry Checkers she is so creative, sews all kinds of hand bags and everything else
10) Ellie Mae @ Ellie Mae's Cottage a great, inspirational blog, and she has some good recipes!
11) Farmhouse Country @ Farmhouse Country Style because I want a farmhouse in the country and have her as a neighbor!
12)Annie @ From This Dirt Forward it is just as precious as it sounds!
13) Judy @ Gracious Southern Living has wonderful design ideas...and she is an Alabama blogger
14) Miss Laura @ Hidden Promise she is fabulously crafty!
15) Melissa @ Holiday Queen....man do I love this blog!!! I love all things HALLOWEEN!!! I LOVE the Disney movie Halloween Town....I don't know what the deal with me and Halloween is. Melissa is freakishly talented and makes the most AWESOME Halloween decorations.....fab!!! Check her out!
Please go and check all these ladies out...I am sure you will love them. And I am aware that I have 3 Alabama bloggers on my list, and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are in my state. I just recently found the Alabama Bloggers site, and came to find those fabulous ladies there :)