Bare with me...this is my first swap. Let me clarify a few things:
1)I will host the swap
2) IF you have seeds to swap then you will link up through Mr Linky. From there you will do a post on what seeds you have for that week to share. Please LINK to your seed swap post...not your overall blog.
3) You can check on the other swappers through Mr Linky and see what they have to swap with you. Please visit each blogger and leave them a comment to let them know that you would love to have some zinnia seeds (you get the point).
4) If a blogger wants seeds from you, but doesn't have seeds to swap...then you can decided whether or not you want to share. I will let you make that call.
5) We will Swap every Sunday for the next few weeks. I have tons of seeds, so I may do 2 - 3 types of seeds a week. We will just play it by ear.
6) Start saving up for next years Seed Swap. Alot of bloggers have already thrown out there plants and didn't save their seeds. I hope that next year, if everyone plans ahead, we will have a lot more bloggers involved in our swap.
Is that a little better now?