Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Jealous Gardener

First of all...I missed Story Telling Tuesday. I had a migraine and wasn't feeling to sporty. I will catch it up next Tuesday. I went to visit a good friend of mine the other day, Ramona. She is in the garden club with me, and we had to work on getting some things lined out for our Spring garden tour. I gave Ramona several amaryllis and irises back in the fall. Mine are growing...but not blooming....well guess what...Ramona's are! I am so jealous! Well more like envy! I can't believe hers are about to bust open with blooms...and mine are just sitting idle! Just goes to show you what different soils can do! Here are some pictures from her yard. Her yard is very beautiful...I will post pics of it later on in the summer.
She is adding pavers to this area Her fence row is covered with hyrangea's
a bird's nest in a pot hanging on her fence
amaryllis about to bloom
Iris
another amaryllis
Her front yard
Hope you enjoyed her garden. I am going to start taking photos of the garden club members yards at our monthly meetings and share them with you. Our next meeting is Thursday night.

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Nice garden and I love the swing. I'm sure your garden is just as lovely when all is in bloom.

Happy Gardening ~ FlowerLady

Becca's Dirt said...

Nice photos. Lovely yard. Becca

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List