Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friends are like flowers

UPDATE:
As I stumbled into the kitchen this morning to make my usuall gallon of coffee...I noticed that daffodil had given up on his quest for the daisy! How interesting plants are....as if they have personalities of their own. The daffodil had perked back up on his and was standing tall once again.

I would like to share a poem I stumbled accross. It is for all of my amazing friends, especially the ladies in the Garden Society.
Friends are like flowers
each unique in their own way,
put them all together
what a wonderful bouquet.
Some are really brilliant
full of light sharp and clear,
while other are more subdued
to both you can adhere.
You are a flower in my garden
that makes up my bouquet,
my friends you all make
a very impressive display.

1 comment:

JoLyn said...

You have such an amazing talent for growing things. I make a lot of attempts, but everything I've ever grown inside has died. Everything. I have better luck outside, but I start the year with great intentions and fizzle out in the 100+ degree August weather. I will keep coming back to learn more from you!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List