Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Found Objects #2

I got a creative bug over the weekend and made a few things. I bought this table base at Sage Consignment. I thought it would be cute painted with some crazy beaded things sticking out of it. Add some color to the yard. The Hunter.....well he had another idea. He asked me where I come up with all these crazy ideas I have. He said it look like something the circus left behind. I think otherwise! We had a few 1x4's laying around the yard. I decided to make them into yard signs. I cut them down, spray painted them, and painted various sayings on them. Then I took some floral wire and beaded it, and glued it around the edges. I just need to nail the staked to them so I can stick them in the ground. While I painted....Kiki did what she does best....nap!

No comments:

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List