Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Coming up roses on a rainy day

I wanted to create a new bed...strictly for roses. I have 2 roses from my grandmother, and that was it. I purchased a few more from Big Lots....$3....if they die I am not really out much! This morning it began to cloud up, I worked fiercely to get the grass up so I could get the roses planted before it rained. I put the last one in the dirt, and the bottom fell out! In all I planted 6 climbing roses, 2 roses from my grandmother and the 3 purchased from Big Lots. I want to make a trellis for the climbing roses, unfortunately I didn't get to do that today....maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marilyn Jones said...

Start fungicide right away and keep it up. Black spot it terrible around here.

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List