Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fertilizer Friday June 17, 2011

Whooohoo its FRIDAY!!!!! That means it is time for Fertilizer Friday. So when ya'll get done here, head on over to Tootsie Time to see who else is flaunting their flowers. If you came here from Tootsie's then I'm glad to have ya!


Today I am flaunting the Dirt Queen's garden...so ya'll come with me....

One of the front flower beds. She grew 99% of those coneflowers from seed. They just kept popping up everywhere

The locals are enjoying them





Daylilies and Coneflowers

In the back yard, the beds are full and vibrant



Zinnia

Heirloom Hibiscus


Gloriosa Lily (background) and Phlox

Phlox


Gloriosa Lily
We got these from my Grandma. I absolutely love them. They are so graceful




Peppermint Zinnia

Angel Trumpet



Bee Balm dancing in the morning sun

Lacecap Hydrangea

Morning Glory Tree



Devils Trumpet.  


Hope ya'll have a great weekend. I have exciting plans for the weekend! I will have some great photos to share with ya'll next week.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Your photos are outstanding! I love the coneflowers; they are one of my very favorite flowers. The backyard is gorgeous also. I enjoyed this post.
Blessings, Beth

BernieH said...

Dirt Queen's garden is simply bursting out all over with fabulous colour. Thank you so much for the tour. That striking Peppermint Zinnia and Heirloom Hibiscus caught my eye. I also loved those bee and hot pink Coneflower shots! Terrific!

Darla said...

Your Mom's gardens are so pretty. I too love the Gloriosa Lily!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! LOVE YOUR gardens! Paula from Idaho
http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

Lona said...

April your Mom's gardens are spectacular. I love coneflowers and hers is wonderful. She has so many flowers stuck into her different beds. Thanks for sharing the garden.

Shirley said...

Absolutely stunning Dirt Princess! I love the bright echinacea and the zinnias! Of course the lacecap hydrangea can't escape notice. All so lovely!

Randy said...

How Pretty! I love the peppermint Zinnia. How come my garden is so burnt to a crips compared to yours?--Randy

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List