Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where In the World is Bilbo: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Ok...I am a TERRIBLE mother of a gnome! I totally missed that Bilbo popped up yesterday! Shame on me...I know! So Sorry guys!!!! But HERE he is! He is visiting with Briana over at I Can't Decide in Albuquerque, New Mexico! Looks like he has been a big help to her! Although he did have a slight injury! But I think he will be fine soon, and be ready to travel again! There are 2 posts on him, so be sure to click each picture below to see the posts.
She will be drawing a new host soon so BE SURE to leave a comment on EACH post so that your name will be put in for the drawing! He will eventually make it around to each of you! There are so many places for him to visit! I know he wants to see some snow...maybe in Canada???? He has also mentioned a few other states he would like to visit...so ya'll keep on trying for him!!!

14 comments:

Matron said...

I thought Bilbo would be finally coming home soon! When is he coming back to you?

Dirt Princess said...

Matron....originally he was going to come home withing 6 months....but it is just too much fun! I think everyone enjoys it. There are just so many places for him to go...so I am just going to keep him going and see just how many countries he can visit.

Peggy said...

WE have been following Bilbo's world travels since he left me and it is very educational and fun. I left a comment on his present hostess blog wondering is he just following the sunshine, I would love to see him coping with snow!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I wish I was in NM on this rainy dreary day in TN...

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Tell Bilbo to be sure and ride the tram to the crest of the Sandia Mountains and go to Old Town for some red pepper jelly. Ya can't buy it anywhere else that tastes like this. I spent my summers in Albuquerque with my grandmother growin' up.

Have a fantastic day full of blessings!!!

i cant decide said...

Thanks for the link. Sorry I didn't let you know he was posted. You are a great mom. I'm a bad hostess!

OF SPRING AND SUMMER said...

Love your header - very appropriate!!

Tootsie said...

he really does need to come and visit me!!! or you could...I'd like that even more!

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe Bilbo would like to visit Jack and Miracle Eve? It is almost like another country here.

Have a great day.
Pam

Heather said...

Maybe he should go see Bangchik in Malaysia. Would he be able to make it that far? That would be so cool~

Dirt Princess said...

Pam you need to go leave a comment on Briana's post about Bilbo...you kow how I would LOOOOOVE for him to visit Miracle Eve!!!

Heather.....how coold would that be. He can go whereever....I don't care. Its all about getting him out there.

Darla said...

I think Bilbo should stay on the move too!

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

I read your comment, in my blog... I really wish Bilbo to be here in "my little vegetable garden" in Putrajaya Malaysia.... But for the moment I am packing to go for a long one and a half month trip.

We will offer chilies, papaya, banana, tapioca and sweet potatoes to entice Bilbo next year. Or Bilbo is keen on exotic flowers?.... haha.

Hope he will be here next year 2010.

Cheers
~bangchik

Phoenix C. said...

Is he good at sweeping up Autumn leaves too? I'm sure he'd love the North East UK - maybe enjoy a pint of Newcastle Brown ale!

Please sign my guest book :)

Blotanical

Blotanical

Translate

My Blog List

My Blog List